Jurassic World

by - June 11, 2015


I am obsessed with dinosaurs.  Always have been, always will be. That's why today marks a very important day for me: the release of the anticipated new film Jurassic World! My tickets are purchased, my crew is ready, now I just have to wait until 7PM.

To celebrate the new film, I had way too much fun using this new app to insert dinosaurs into some of my favorite old outfit pictures. Trust me when I say this: if you get this app, say goodbye to your social life! You can add dinosaurs into photos, and even videos! Ahhhhh! 

Please say I'm not the only one absolutely geeking out over the release of Jurassic World?


 



 Original Posts: 

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5

Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. I'm also super excited about the movie!! I love all of these outfits - especially the first!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!