Target's Amazing Outdoor Living Collections

by - February 12, 2022

I know what you're thinking: "She's posting about target again?!" Well, yes, yes I am. For good reason! 
As an obviously obsessed Target fan, I get excited every time I receive an email newsletter revealing new collections. 
 
Although it's technically Winter, it's been in the high 80's here in California so I am in the mood for Spring. That's why when I took one glance at their new outdoor collections I freakin lost it! 
I mean, how good are these?! 
 









The White & Neutral Outdoor Living Collection


There you have it. The most beautiful Spring-ready outdoor collections I've seen in a long, long time. My cart is about to be really full! Especially with these accessories: 
 
Thanks for stopping by!
 
- Allie
 

You May Also Like

0 Comments

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!