Pretty Woman

by - September 30, 2015


Whenever Fall comes along, I find myself pushing the envelope with my outfits. Even though Summer is synonymous with bikinis and spaghetti straps, I tend to dress a bit more conservatively when the weather is warmer. There's something about Fall that makes me want to take fashion risks, like these knee high boots paired with short shorts. Do you switch up your normal fashion routine when the weather starts to get cooler?

Coat: Forever 21,  Top: JCPenney,  Shorts: Target,  Boots: SheIn,  Hat: Forever 21,  Sunglasses: Target 



 



Shop:
Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. oh my goodness, this coat is the cutest! You look stunning, love. xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the coat and boots!! Such a great combo!

    xo Lauren
    www.earthtostyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute coat! Great look!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!