New Girl

by - October 21, 2015


Isn't it funny how new hairstyle can suddenly inspire a whole new look? I had been craving a change for some time, so I decided to cut bangs. After all, they'll grow out quickly if I get sick of them! After switching things up with my hair, I definitely wanted to try something different with my outfit. This fun vintage look really hits the spot, and it's so perfect for this transitional Fall weather!

Top: Target,  Skirt: Ralph Lauren,  Bag: old,  Hat: Forever 21,  Shoes: Old Navy 
Socks: Tilly's,  Sunglasses: Target

 


 




 Shop:
Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Love burgundy this fall! And I love the bangs!

    www.maggiealamode.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great products! I love the post:)

    irenethayer.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!