Polka Dot Boots

by - October 28, 2015


 There's nothing I love more than adorable and functional clothing and accessories. That's why I knew I just had to get these super cute polka dot rain boots! Not only do they add a fun element to my outfit, but they definitely came in handy after the rain we had this morning. 

Cardigan: thrifted,  Sweater: Target,  Denim: Kohl's,  Boots: Target,  Bag: Kate Spade
Hat: Forever 21,  Sunglasses: Target

 
 





 Shop:
Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. suuuper cute!!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute boots! I love your bow bag too.
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplychristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the polka dots and love the color combo!
    Chichistashan.blogspot.in

    ReplyDelete
  4. The pants/boots combo is so cool!

    Annessa
    www.seekingsunshine.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!