Who What Wear x Target

by - January 25, 2016


It's no secret that I am absolutely obsessed with Target. I literally stop in once (or twice!) a week, and can easily spend two hours just browsing the aisles. I love Target's clothing, but I especially love when they debut their designer collaborations twice a year. That's why I couldn't be more excited about their newest collaboration with one of my favorite fashion blogs, Who What Wear! The best part about this collaboration, is that it updates every month. That's right, new and fashionable clothing at Target every month! Every piece is well under $100, and comes in regular and plus. The first collection launches on January 31st, but you can preview it here. Now just try to contain your excitement for another week!














Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

2 Comments

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!