Safari

by - June 25, 2014


I'm not big on animal prints, but every once in awhile an outfit that is overloaded with them just falls into place. I found this jacket at a local thrift store and seriously debated buying it for at least ten minutes. I just didn't think I would wear it enough, but since it was only two dollars, I went ahead and bought it. Now, I'm so glad that I did!

Jacket & Top: Thrifted,  Shorts: LC Lauren Conrad,  Hat: Borrowed (similar here),  Shoes: Payless




 




Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

13 Comments

  1. You look so gorgeous! I love your outfit especially that leopard jacket<3

    Take care,
    Rizuna from 100% Nerd

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful find!! That jacket looks amazing on you and perfect paired with that hat!

    xx,
    La Joie de Vivre by Alecia Mariana
    Facebook//Twitter//Instagram // Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  3. Totally digging that top! Love leopard!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJune 25, 2014

    Love your look!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm in love with this look, I love above all your animalier cardigan!!!
    this is the masterpiece of the look together with the hat!
    http://laviecestchic.blogspot.it

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the hat and the leopard hat. You look really great :)

    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the leopard jacket! It looks really great on you <3

    http://www.vonvogue.com/
    New Post: Blue Piece
    xx, Claire from Vancouver, Canada

    ReplyDelete
  8. AnonymousJune 26, 2014

    This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  9. AnonymousJune 26, 2014

    Beautiful leapard jacket ! much like everything!
    http://devchunichka.blogspot.ru/

    ReplyDelete
  10. you make leopard print look so classy...love the oversized hat as well!
    would love you to give me some advice on my blog, as i am trying to improve it!
    www.stonefoxinterrupted.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So chic look! I love that leopard print! **

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!