Concrete Jungle

by - June 27, 2014


Don't you hate when you find the most perfect item, yet it just doesn't really fit the season? That's exactly what happened when I discovered this amazing jacket a few weeks ago. I loved it, but knew I wouldn't be able to wear it very often with the temperatures climbing each and every day. Despite this, though, I bought it anyway and have practically been living in it ever since!

Jacket: Forever 21 (similar here),  Top: Zara (similar here),  Shorts: Charlotte Russe,  Bag: Target 
 Shoes: Target,  Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old, similar here)








Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

11 Comments

  1. I love the Jacket

    FOLLOW MY BLOG / Maybe we can follow each other!!!
    http://rimanerenellamemoria.blogspot.de

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow this is really cute! Love your jacket and bag :)

    GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    GOOGLE + || BLOGLOVIN || FACEBOOK || INSTAGRAM

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea you def. could not pass thank jacket up--so fabulous, for any season!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. an amazing look!
    loved your style <3
    http://mycatwalkblog.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your laid back and chic outfit, and that bag is perf! Anyways, would you like to follow each other via GFC and other social medias? Follow me then and do let me know:)

    Join my GIVEAWAY here ;)
    Visit my blog: www.sarahrizaga.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Not sure about the jacket...maybe I'm just not brave enough!

    www.allnnothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. That's a cool jacket Allison. Love it. Amazing bag, love the color so much.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great jacke and love your bag! Would be great if we could follow each other on GFC, let me know! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice post. Keep it up!!
    You are having really Lovely Blog. Keep visiting my blog. I will too. Dear
    Dear, I am following your lovely blog. Hope you will follow back. xxx
    My blog new post up, click it & comment

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!