A Stompin' Good Time!

by - September 08, 2014



Wow! I feel like it's been FOREVER since I've made a blog post. It's been absolutely awful being away, but I'm finally getting settled in at my new job, and this upcoming weekend I am moving into my new place. That should put me back on a regular posting routine in no time! I really wanted my first post after my blogging vacation to be an outfit post, but I just couldn't resist sharing this awesome day I had, with you guys! I went with my aunt to a winery down the street from her house. It was shocking that she didn't know about its existence until that day! We picked grapes off the vine, stomped them until they turned to juice, and watched the whole process before they got turned into wine! The best part? Sampling the finished product, of course.

Romper: Target,  Hat: Forever 21 (similar here),  Shoes: Target (similar here)

















 Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Aww wow I definitely want to experience dancing on grapes!

    besos,
    M
    http://theflowerduet.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. On the first photo, I thought you were playing in the mud. This looks so much fun.

    http://kintsugioflife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks like so much fun, stomping on the grapes, haha! Glad you're getting back to blogging, can't wait to see your new ootd posts! Mckenzie
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome back Allison. Well looks like you had a gorgeous time playing with grapes ;)
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. Preciosas fotos y geniales momento.
    www.ancostblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. How fun is this! I've always wanted to go to a winery and stomp grapes!

    I really want to thank you for reading and posting on my blog. You helped make my first year as a fashion blogger a great one. Have a wonderful 2015!

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!