Are You an Urban Girl?

by - September 24, 2014



Have you ever stopped to realize that we're often at work more than we are at home? Well if that's the case, why not spend as much time making your office space as beautiful and inviting as you would  your own home? That's where Urban Girl comes in handy! Urban Girl is a small business owned by women, that strives to provide the most stylish office supplies a girl could want. I must say, I am obsessed with everything on their website! Here is a small sampling of what I am currently craving from them:


kate spade new york Acrylic Letter
kate spade new york Acrylic Letter
kate spade new york Acrylic Letter Tray


What do you love from Urban Girl? Make your own wish list to enter their "Wish. Blog. Win" Contest, and you could possibly win some of your dream items. Now get blogging!

Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Totally have to agree with this! I need to start making my desk more homey so to say.

    The Style Boro

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh I love the striped box!:) great tips!♥

    www.Lorietta.cz

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely!

    There's a new POST , what do u think about it?

    BABYWHATSUP.COM , I'm waiting for u!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks amazing dear!

    There's a new outfit online, I'm waiting for you!
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!