One Proud Momma

by - January 17, 2015



I have wanted a Pomeranian for as long as I can remember! My boyfriend and I had discussed for a long time if it was a good time for us to take on such a responsibility. After thinking it over, we decided that we didn't want to wait any longer!

Meet Me'Shell! Interesting name, right? Well it's a long story, but essentially he is named after a character from one of my favorite movies. He's the most adorable little thing in the entire world, and I already love him more than I ever thought I could!

Training has been exhausting, but it's been so rewarding to see him follow the rules. I've been documenting the whole process, and I will definitely be sharing tips along the way for those of you who are fellow Puppy Mommies!



 




Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. He is super adorable! Congrats! A new pet is always fun :)

    champagneandcitylights.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!