Pink Plaid

by - January 18, 2015


I've had dogs my entire life, but I guess I never really remembered what it was like to train them how to walk on a leash. Well, it's a lot harder than I thought! At first, Me'Shell would refuse to walk, so he would literally just plop his booty on the ground and I would end up dragging him around the block. This was way too hilarious, but I think he started to get annoyed of these boot scoots. Luckily, he now seems to realize that walking can be fun! He is getting better every time we try. Here's to many, many more walks in the upcoming weeks!


Jacket: Express (similar here),  Sweater: Target,  Scarf: Macy's (love this one),  Denim: Target,  Shoes: American Eagle Outfitters (similar here),  Bag: Kate Spade,  Sunglasses: Candie's









 Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

17 Comments

  1. what an incredible cute dog!!!

    TheVogueWord
    TheVogueWord

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, absolutely love this cute little pomeranian and of course your outfit!

    Kisses,
    Teodora
    www.e-befashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE your bag and your dog is adorable. I can't decide which one I want more!

    Natalie Ann xo // Petal Poppet Blogs ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So gorgeous! Love that bag and your pup is the cutest!!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect scarf and the cutest pup!!

    Cheers!
    Lauren
    www.FashionablyLo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute this post! amazing bag ;)
    Kisses from Spain.
    Xoxo, P.

    My Showroom

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a pretty color sweater and the scarf really compliments it.

    www.stylegonerogue.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I need that bag! Adorable outfit!

    Emily
    http://idodeclareblog.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. great post, great outfit! so cuty dog! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a wonderful colourful combo!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. So glad I stumbled upon your blog!;-)
    xx
    B.
    http://www.beeswonderland.com/

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very inspiring blog and nice post! I really love it, keep up the great work. I'm a fan! :) XO

    www.officialzalona.com

    ReplyDelete
  13. Also if you are interested in ´talking to me and getting in touch feel free to message me :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a fun post! I'm obsessed with your bag, it's the perfect pop of color!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!