Plaid on Target

by - August 24, 2015


 Every Spring and Fall, my excitement grows in anticipation for the next Target designer collaboration. Although Spring's Lilly Pulitzer collaboration was exciting, it turned out absolutely insane. That's why I actually like it better when Target doesn't collaborate with such a widely known designer, because it gives me hope that I'll actually have a chance to purchase something (remember this?). Debuting on September 27th, Target will be collaborating with Adam Lippes, and I could not be more excited! The collection is filled with various plaid and windowpane prints, all in perfectly cozy fabrics. 

But that's not even the best part! Target is completely making over their store starting in late August, and turning everything plaid! From sweaters, to dog beds, and even soda cans, you will see a wave of plaid plastered all over Target. 

Check out my favorites below, and the entire plaid lookbook here!



 

 All photos via Target


Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. crazy obsessed. I can't wait to stock up on these. Amazing post, love. xx

    Fash Boulevard

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am mad for plaid this season, I love that is comes in so many pieces, shades and styles!

    http://www.racheldinh.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!