Repurposed Succulent Garden

by - August 05, 2015


Here in California, the drought we're facing is no joke! Every little bit of water conservation helps. Because of this, my mother decided it was time to retire her waterfall fountain in her backyard. She told me she was going to throw it out, but my new found love of succulents and dessert landscaping gave me an idea. I was going to help her turn her old waterfall fountain into a succulent garden! It was so fun to pick out all of the fun succulents, and beyond easy to throw some dirt into the old fountain and plant away. I just love the results :)

Have any of you repurposed a water-waster? I would love to hear about it!


 Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. amazing garden!!

    http://rosdays.blogspot.co.il/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!