Animal Prints for Fall

by - July 31, 2015


I'm extremely guilty of always trying to predict the next big trend, because I am sort of obsessed with fashion and being ahead of the game. Well, because Fall is right around the corner, I decided to do some investigating! Mod styles, denim, and fringe have started to pop up, but those just don't excite me. Then, I stumbled upon animal prints. Not just the basic leopard and zebra prints, either; actual prints of animals plastered all over shirts, pants, and accessories! I was in love! I have to say this is a trend I am very excited about, and these are the pieces I'm already coveting:



Shop More Animal Prints:
Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

9 Comments

  1. So animal, love it :) Bisous from France, *-* Sand. *-*

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a playful trend for fall. Those shoes are so fun!

    Jessica

    the way to my Hart

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this - such cute picks!!

    Marianne
    www.thematimes.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am such a sucker for a great animal print, I am loving that flamingo skirt! Thanks for sharing Allie :)

    xoxo Nicole

    http://www.brazenbrunette.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. So adorable! Loving that fox dress!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love those prints :) Bisous from France!

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. These prints are so cute, I love the cat shirt so much :)
    Sofie xx

    sealoffashionsofie.weebly.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!