A Midsummer Night's Dream

by - July 10, 2015


One of my favorite things to do in Summer is explore around town and find unique places to have picnics and hangouts with friends. I had heard about a really cool and kind of creepy old stage located inside one of the city's largest parks. When we arrived, I just knew I had to snap some pictures! Do you also like exploring hidden gems in your town?

Top: The Striped Flamingo Boutique (launching July 13th!),  Shorts: Kohl's,  Hat: Forever 21,  Sunglasses: The Striped Flamingo Boutique,  Shoes: Target


Photos by Daniel Thomas

 

 Shop:
Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Love the leopard scarf around your neck! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    
Follow Me:
    Instagram | 
Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice find. I like fierce blue color of your top. :)

    www.chicuturnonglitz.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This top is so chic, I'm loving how you styled it here!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!