The Happiest Place on Earth

by - December 08, 2015


Happy Holidays, everyone!

 This year, my mom and I finally achieved our goal of going to Disneyland after Thanksgiving to see it decorated for Christmas. It was incredible! We went with some friends and stayed at the Disneyland Hotel, ate at the Blue Bayou Restaurant, and even managed to get into Club 33! If you are looking for a trip to splurge on, I cannot recommend Disneyland during the holidays enough!

 

 






 









Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

7 Comments

  1. Disney really IS the happiest place on earth. I grew up a few hours away from Disney World, but I'v never been to Disneyland before. Looks like you had a great trip!

    XO Jillian
    Cup of Charisma

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I've heard Disney World is amazing, but nothing beats the magic of the original park. It really is a magical place :)

      Delete
  2. Indeed the happiest place on earth. Every time I am there I always feel like a kid again. Thanks for sharing. Great post!
    Xo, Christianne
    Http://simplchristianne.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So happy to hear you had a chance to see it during the Holiday's! It's my favorite time of year to go :)

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your trip looked amazing! I haven't been to Disney in ages and I miss it so much. I love the festive little mouse ears for Christmas time <3 so cute!

    Kisses and good karma,
    Tatum | AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! I love Disney! Must be extra special to go during the Holidays!!
    xoxo, Vanessa
    www.WhatWouldVWear.net

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!