Warm & Fuzzy Holiday Look

by - December 18, 2015


 Every year in December, I look forward to busting out my red and sequined outfits for all of the festive parties. You can't go wrong with those, but I wanted to switch up my holiday look this year. I decided to start with my favorite furry coat, and go from there. By finishing the look with over the knee boots, I could get away with wearing a dress without tights for a more comfortable evening.

Coat: old (similar here),  Dress: Anthropologie (on sale!),  Boots: old (similar here)  


 
 

 



 Shop:
Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. That pink coat is ADORABLE!! Love it! <3

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes yes. The coat is lovely!

    theartofindolence.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the fuzzy pink coat <3

    Good karma,
    Tatum || AbstractAphrodite

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!