Off to the Races

by - May 01, 2015


One of my favorite excuses to wear a giant floppy hat each year is the Kentucky Derby. Something about the whole event is just so fun and festive. I usually just watch the race on TV with my family, and enjoy a mint julep or two. This year will be no different! Will you be watching it tomorrow?

Top: New York & Company,  Skirt: Target,  Shoes: Juicy Couture (new style here),  Hat: Target,  Bag: Kate Spade,
Sunglasses: Target,  Pom Pom Key Chain: H&M


 Shop:
Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

11 Comments

  1. You look so chic! And sadly I will be watching this year instead of being at Churchill Downs.

    -Miranda

    www.thechicstreet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've always wanted to wear a hat like this, but I'm not sure I could pull it off ;) You certainly do it right ;)
    If you'd like you could check out my new blog http://aaarabesque.blogspot.com - I'd be honored ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Adorable outfit! Love shoes!

    MY BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  4. The print of the skirt is just so gorgeous and paired with the blush pink is just perfect!

    Hope you'll take the time to check out my blog and let me know what you think! ;)

    Helen xx
    http://CH1K.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the shape of this skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the print of that skirt! Great look!

    XO Sahra
    Que Sera Sahra

    ReplyDelete
  7. classy and chic! good job!

    http://www.albinaberg.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Lovely skirt! Your bag is so cute! =)

    ~Alyssa~
    shesalyssarenee.com
    Follow Me:
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cheers...Great photos & Very charming outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lovely skirt, I found the same on this site Originalluxury

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!