Bow-Tie

by - April 29, 2015


Sometimes when I go thrifting, I find a few things I like, while other times I come home pretty empty-handed. But sometimes, I find a piece that I am absolutely obsessed with! This was definitely the case when I pulled this top from an endless wrack of clothing at a local thrift store. I am beyond obsessed with the stripes, and adore the bow at the top. It's just a reminder why I will always love shopping at thrift stores.

 Top: thrifted,  Shorts: Target,  Bag: Dooney & Bourke,  Shoes: Payless,  Sunglasses: Forever 21

 

Shop:
Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Such a cute outfit, I love your shirt!

    xx Z&G

    www.temple-of-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great blouse, great find! You look fantastic!

    livingoncloudandreanine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this look, the colour of the top is so nice x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!