Blue & Orange

by - April 06, 2015



After a busy holiday weekend, the last thing I want to do is get dressed up with heels and "fancy" clothing. That's why when I got dressed this morning, I threw on my most comfortable sweater and simply threw a head wrap on so I wouldn't have to worry about styling my hair. Whoever invented headbands, head wraps, etc. is totally a genius, by the way. So, how do all of you like to dress after a long holiday weekend of dressing up?  


Sweater: Forever 21,  Shorts: Target,  Bag: Dooney & Bourke,  Shoes: Target,  Head wrap: Forever 21
Sunglasses: Target,  Rings: Charming Charlie







Shop:


Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

18 Comments

  1. Love the shoes!
    xx
    Coco
    http://www.mllecoconath.com/blog/2015/4/6/easter-weekend

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute casual look! I love the pops of red
    Dresses & Denim

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is such a cute look! I love the sweater!

    www.tailoredandtrue.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your striped sweater, so nautical!

    xoxo,
    Tara Belle
    Northern Lights – Southern Belles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Perfect spring look. Love the sweater with the white shorts.

    Amy Ann
    The Real Arnolds

    ReplyDelete
  6. love the orange flower ring, such a fun accessory for this outfit.

    xoxo...beth
    www.fashiondotnow.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Such a nice blog, love your shoes, they are perfect :)

    Kisses from France
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm obsessed with headbands too! Loving those shorts as well.

    x Sarah
    http://www.bohochiccafe.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is such a fun spring look! I'm loving your bucket bag, what a great find!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute look, love your jumper x
    http://sweatshirtsanddresses.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Such a cute spring outfit! The head wrap is fab xx

    Love and Marmalade

    ReplyDelete
  12. You look lovely! Such a cute outfit:) X

    ReplyDelete
  13. Cute cute outfit, love the shorts! xx

    Halcyon Velvet

    ReplyDelete
  14. I love your outfit dear! Really great style honey! ;)

    Check it out my new
    post: http://www.honeyandcotton.org/cheap-and-glamour-wedding-dress-only-in-cocomelody-com/
    Big Hug.
    Nunù.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This summery look is so cute! I love the headband paired with it.

    Alicia
    Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!