Festival Fashion for the Non Hippie Girl

by - April 08, 2015



Ever since the rise in popularity amongst Spring and Summer festivals, I've wanted to go to one. Multiple days long music, art, and film festivals where I can camp and meet exciting new people? Yes, please! However, I've noticed that the last few years before festival season, every blog and fashion site has posted their "festival wear" inspiration with the same types of hippie and boho outfits. That's great for some people, but that's just not me. I wouldn't necessarily define my style as strictly preppy or overly girly, but you definitely won't see me rocking paisley prints anytime soon! So even though I unfortunately will not be attending any festivals this year, I wanted to put together some inspiration for the other girls out there like me who would rather rock stripes and a floppy hat than fringe and a flower crown.




More Festival Options:


Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

9 Comments

  1. Love that romper! Thanks for the cleaner take on boho festival wear....

    http://goldendreamland.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. J'adore le chapeau!
    Bisous bisous from France
    Sandy
    French Fashion Blogger

    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love the Jumper!

    Check out my new post on my blog about Rome
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    Posts online about Hollywood, Beijing, many styles, Cornwall.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm so with you on this one! The boho look is something I just can't seem to pull off, I love the alternative you're showing.
    xx Daniela / Fashion Shower Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous picks!

    xoxo Jessi
    www.thedarlingdetail.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. this looks good, I have a festival inspired look too!

    http://asshlyofficial.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I agree with you, love your choices a lot!!

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cool bag, I found exactly the same on this site Stylephotos I'm so happy!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!