Prep

by - April 15, 2015


I'm sure I'm not alone when I say that shopping at thrift stores is one of the best and smartest ways a person can shop. Not only is it fun to walk in and spend hours searching threw the racks, but you often finds gems like the top I'm wearing. I have been coveting the button-down top layered under a sweater look for awhile, but feared that recreating it myself with two separate items would result in a bulky disaster. That's why I couldn't believe my luck with I discovered this two in one top a local thrift store. So tell me, do you ever shop at thrift store?

Top: thrifted,  Pants: Target,  Sandals: Target,  Clutch: Target,  Sunglasses: Target

 

 




 Shop:

Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

7 Comments

  1. I love how you layered you shirt! It really pulls the shirt and pants together!

    http://www.buzztosophia.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete
  2. oh i love your Slippers

    check out my new post on my blog about Argentinia
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com
    Posts online about many styles, Egypt, Vegas, Tahiti, Rome

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice slippers, so cute :)
    Bisous de France
    Sandy
    www.taimemode-fashionblog.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great clutch!
    xx
    Mademoiselle Coconath
    http://mllecoconath.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the clutch!! so chic!

    Have a great weekend!
    Animated Confessions

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the stripes and trousers combo. You look so cute.

    Alicia
    Between the Pearls

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!