Liebster Award

by - March 29, 2014



The very first comment I received on my blog was from Shelby of Extraordinary. Shelby informed me that she nomintaed me for the Liebster Award, and I was beyond excited! This award is a nice way to support and get to know fellow bloggers who have less than 200 followers. Thank you so much Shelby! Here are the answers to your questions:


1) If you could do anything in the world, what would you do?

My ultimate dream is to be a successful event planner. I would love to throw parties for reputable companies and maybe even celebrites!

2) If you had the choice to move ANYWHERE, where would you go and why?

Los Angeles! I am in the process of moving there right now.
3) How did you decide on what to name your blog?
I thought a long time about this! I read on a fellow blogger's page that her name came from her favorite song. My favorite band is Styx, and my favorite song by them is Suite madame Blue. I changed the "Suite" to Sweet, and it seemed so perfect!
4) What is your go-to look?
I am obsessed with the sporty trend right now, so anything sporty chic.
5) What is your blog about?
Fashion, fashion, and more fashion!
6) Glass half empty or half full?
Full, ALWAYS
7) What is your favorite accessory?
I am obsessed with rings!
8) What is your favorite quote?
"I Burn Quhil I Se" which is my Scottish Clan's Motto. It means "I Shine, Not Burn"
9) When life gives you lemons…
You rock a stylish lemon printed sweater!
10) What is the number one thing you hope to accomplish in your lifetime?



 To be happy and successful.


11) What is your favorite song/band/singer?

 Styx!



Now, here are my nominees for the Liebster Award:

 
Claudia of NEWSPAPER FC

Bailey of BaileyAnne Style

Amber of Boots and Blush

Elizebeth of United State of Style

Seada of Through Seada's Eyes

Mary of What Makes Mary

Liz of Look for the Occasion

Wilmke of W in Wonderland

Astrid of Astrid*Stars

Nicole of *Kurvig Schön*


If you guys wish to participate, simply find 10 bloggers with less than 200 followers on Bloglovin, and nominate them for the award on your own blog. Since I love Shelby's questions so much, I'm not going to change them at all! After you find your 10 bloggers, answer the questions from above so your readers can know more about you. Thanks again, Shelby! :)

You May Also Like

5 Comments

  1. Thank you so much for nominating me. That is such an honor :)

    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm nominating you back (hope that's allowed). Your 11 questions are here:
    http://www.lookfortheoccasion.com/2014/03/29/exciting-day/
    You know what to do. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for the nomination! It's such an honor and I'm so thankful :).

    You rock!
    BaileyAnne

    BaileyAnneStyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!