Peter Som for DesigNation

by - March 24, 2014


Today the official lookbook was released for the Peter Som collection for DesigNation at Kohl's. So far, I've only purchased one piece from a DesigNation collection, but I was very impressed. If the quality of the Narciso Rodriquez collection is any indicator of how Peter Som's will be, then I will definitely be investing in a few pieces! Here are my favorites so far. 

Shop the collection here!

Romper ($64)


 Moto Vest ($78)
Graphic Tank ($38)
Elastic Cuff Soft Pant ($50)


V-Neck Sweatshirt ($50)
Bermuda Shorts ($44)


Shirred Neck Tank ($48)
Soft Pant ($54)


Sweater Tank Top ($50)
Elastic-Cuff Pants ($48)


 Long-Sleeved Tee ($40)


Button Down Shirt Dress ($74)


Jumpsuit ($88)


Printed Jumpsuit ($88)


Wrap Dress ($64)

All photos are from She Finds


You May Also Like

0 Comments

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!