South Bound

by - March 26, 2014


I purchased this vest in a local thrift store over a year ago and hadn't pulled it out of my closet since I put it in. I just didn't know with what or how I would wear this vest. I spotted these pants about a month ago and snatched them up immediately. The deep maroon color is absolutely beautiful and matches my vest perfectly.

Vest: thrifted,  Tank: thrifted,  Pants: Forever 21,  Bag: old (similar here)  
Shoes: Audrey Brooke,  Sunglasses: Forever 21












You May Also Like

2 Comments

  1. Hi Allison, I really like these photos! I just wanted to let you know that I've nominated you for the Liebster Award. It's just a fun little award aimed at getting to know and sharing support for other bloggers. I've written a post on my blog and given you a mention. Thanks for your time, hope you have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I appreciate it :)

      Delete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!