A Very Kate Spade Office

by - August 14, 2014



For once in my life, I have my own desk! The only problem is, it's UGLY. Brown wood, mismatched office supplies, and a file cabinet full of basic manilla envelopes. I just can't stand it! Because of this, I decided to look for cute office supplies today while I was on my lunch break. It was then that I discovered the best news I have ever discovered (almost). Kate Spade makes office supplies! That's right, that Kate Spade. I quickly loaded up my cart with all of the cutest gold and glittery supplies, and will continue to stare longingly at them until I receive my first paycheck!




Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

13 Comments

  1. Yessss! I absolutely adore EVERYTHING Kate Spade! Everything she has is classy and timeless! You should show us your desk with the things you've purchased on it !

    Raven.


    simplesassysultry.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a great excuse to shop :) And i am a firm believer that if it looks good, you are more likely to want to use it!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Right?! Also, they're all things I can use forever :)

      Delete
  3. Looking forward to see the improvement ;)
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh to have Kate Spade office! Love that stapler!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I didn't know Kate Spade made office supplies! Maybe I should've looked into that for my new desk,

    ReplyDelete
  6. I didn' t know about that, I like these items!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love these office item supplies! Need them in my life :)

    xx,
    Marie

    http://www.LivRiot.com
    http://www.LivRiot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing!

    New OUTFIT online, what do you think about?


    My blog is now available in all languages of the world, do you know?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM, I'm waiting for you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I may have to purchase these ;)

    alexandranicolexo.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  10. Those are lovely! Your desk will definitely look livelier with those. Additionally, you can also reinvent your desk and paint it with the color you feel inspires you the most. It can be more fun and exciting to work if your work area is beautifully designed and adorned with trinkets that inspire creativity. Thanks for sharing!

    Frank George @ Dutch Hollow Supplies

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!