On Repeat

by - August 13, 2014



Have you ever loved a shirt so much, you find yourself wearing it over and over again? That's definitely the situation with this shirt! I was so happy to wear this top to work and then come come and take some outfit photos, that I didn't realize until later that I had just work it in an outfit post not long ago. I guess when you love something enough, you can wear it forever!

Top: thrifted,  Pants: Jennifer Lopez (similar here),  Shoes: Target (similar here)
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar here)



 






Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

6 Comments

  1. Pieces you want to wear over and over are the best wardrobe investment!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  2. This outfit is a total blast darling!! I love especially the shirt and the slippers!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  3. No wonder you love to wear the shirt over and over again, it's marvelous Allison. Cute shoes.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cool outfit, love your shirt and shoes! xo

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!