Taking Care of Business

by - August 12, 2014



Yesterday was my first day at my new job, and I almost had a panic attack when I couldn't figure out what to wear! Thank goodness offices tend to be freezing, because it allowed me to wear my beautiful new jacket I picked up over the weekend. Nothing tops a great first day like a kick-butt outfit!

Jacket: Zara (similar here),  Top: thrifted,  Pants: Forever 21 (identical here)
Bag: Dooney & Bourke (similar here),  Sunglasses: Forever 21











Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

8 Comments

  1. Red and white is such a great color combo. You look great Allison. Awesome bag.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice outfit and good luck for your job :)
    Anyway, could you help vote me here http://goo.gl/753Etp thanks a lot!

    http://imaginarymi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool look! I have the same jacket btw :)

    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. That jacket is just too fab!!! Love the graphic stripes and that wonderful texture...I can see this working year round!

    Thank you for the blog visit sweets, hope to see you back soon!

    xo-Julie
    Peace. Love. LOL!

    Haute Khuuture Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look! Loving the jacket!

    Now following you on Blog Lovin!
    XO from my home to yours,
    Alicia
    Femme Home

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good luck with your job! Really like that jacket! Mckenzie xx
    Blog | Bloglovin’ | Twitter | Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love that bag, it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!