Mix

by - March 13, 2015


I am definitely no stranger to pattern mixing.In fact, I do it often, because I think there is something so chic about it. I get so sad to think that it scares some people! The key to a foolproof mixed pattern outfit is remembering to pair colors in a similar color palate, that way, you won't look too extreme. This is not the time to pile seven different colors on your body!

Top: Target,  Pants: H&M,  Shoes: Charlotte Russe,  Bag: Target, Sunglasses: Forever 21








Shop:
Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

9 Comments

  1. I ADOOOORE this combination! You look awesome! (:

    I hope you have a wonderful weekend! ♥
    www.thekawaiiplanet.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the shoes - pink in all incarnations is good with me. The trick to print mixing is to definitely stick with a similar color palette as you've done so well here.

    ♥ Paula Shoe Fiend.
    http://shoe-fiend.blogspot.co.nz/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes! you mixed those patterns perfectly!
    X

    Joy. | justlikesushi.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love how you mixed the prints with similar colors here! I just uploaded a new outfit post, I’d love it if you checked it out :)

    -Rae

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love the pink! Such a fun outfit.

    Heidi
    www.wishesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love pattern mixing too! It's such a fun way to spice up an outfit :)

    StyledByBlondie.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh i love it!

    Check out my new Post on my Travel and Fashion Blog about "The Pink Coat"
    http://carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    New Posts online about Hollywood, Beijing, the Provence, South Africa...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this pattern mix, so on point!

    xo
    Blush Confetti

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!