Utility on Target

by - March 30, 2015


With Winter ending and Spring beginning, I always seem to find it difficult to completely get rid of my jackets and immediately switch to bare shoulders. That's why I am obsessed with this lightweight jacket I found the other day. It's light enough to wear on a warm day, but still makes me feel covered up enough until I feel I can fully brave my Spring attire.

Jacket: Target,  Tank: Target,  Shorts: Target,  Shoes: Target,  Sunglasses: Target


 





Shop:
 Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. I love your pink jacket, its perfect fot the transitional weather.

    xx Z&G

    www.temple-of-beauty.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the oversized sunnies. Thanks for sharing and check out my Eye Adore Series.

    Eye See Euphoria | http://eyeseeeuphoria.com/post/eye-adore-larissa-from-hat-to-heels

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with your shoes, they're the perfect pop of color!!

    XO Courtney
    www.colormecourtney.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!