The Summer is Calling

by - March 03, 2015


I know I know, it may be 80 degrees in SoCal where I live, but it definitely is not in other parts of the country. I just can't help it! All the Spring and Summer fashions that have been popping up in my magazines and in stores has me so inspired to throw on bring and cheerful colors. Here's to hoping that this warm weather fashion will inspire Mother Nature!

Sweater: Target,  Tank: Target,  Pants: New York & Company,  Scarf: Target,  Bag: Kate Spade Shoes: Forever 21,  Sunglasses: Forever 21






Shop:
Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

8 Comments

  1. This a great post! Swoon worthy, beautiful! Have a great day! Xo.

    Nicole

    Evolution of Glam

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a wonderful bright summer outfit!
    xx from Germany/Bavaria, Rena
    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I’m in love with your blog! I like your photos and style of writing! I know that it requires so much time to update blog, but keep doing it!)
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the scarf.
    Check out my travel and Fashion blog. Posts about Athen, Hollywood, Beijing, the Provence...
    www.carrieslifestyle.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fantastic and amazing look, Allison.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. beautiful pics!!!

    http://girlblussh.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  7. great look, love the scarf!

    xx danielle // shades of danielle

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!