navy & lime

by - February 27, 2015


I've had this bright lime green cardigan for years, but I honestly don't wear it often. It's not that I don't love it, it's just that it doesn't go with too many things in my closet. Yesterday, I was running late for work and wanted a simple outfit that would be cool on the commute, but warm in my arctic office (why are all offices so cold?). I instantly gravitated toward the cardigan, and for some reason, my navy and white striped top. It just clicked! Isn't it amazing how we can come up with the most amazing outfits when we're in a rush and aren't over-thinking it?

Cardigan: Stein Mart (similar here),  Top: Old Navy (similar here),  Jeans: Target,  Bag: Target,  Shoes: Target (similar here),  Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar here)







Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

1 Comments

  1. Love those shoes, definitely a statement piece!

    - Liz
    www.LizLizo.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!