slam!

by - February 12, 2015


Have you ever walked out of your front door and felt like a different person because of your outfit? I definitely felt like a hip poet on her way to a poetry slam when I stepped out this morning. It was nice to get a surge of confidence with my new alter ego!


Jacket: Target (similar here),  Top: Vintage,  Jeans: Target,  Shoes: Target,  Beanie: Forever 21 (similar here),  Bag: Dooney & Bourke (similar here),  Sunglasses: Forever 21 



 



Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. This is such a great outfit!

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Combine with a necklace and http://www.zaful.com/s/red-dress-long-sleeve/ makes me feel really good.The reunion went perfectly after that. Thanks for your article wise suggestions and I highly recommend you to try this dress out as well!"

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!