rainy monday

by - February 24, 2015


Living in California, it's always a gamble when you leave the house in clothes that are meant for 40 degree weather. This still applies even if it's poring down rain when on your commute! Yesterday morning, I listened to the sound of the rain outside my window and thought it would be a great idea to wear a large coat and rain boots. This almost worked out, until the sun broke through around lunch time. By the time I left for the day, it was so hot and sunny I thought I was going to melt!

Coat: Jolly Chic,  Sweater Dress: Target (similar here),  Leggings: Kohl's (non petite)
Rain Boots: Target (similar here),  Bag: Asos (similar here),  Umbrella: Target (similar here)









Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

1 Comments

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!