land before time

by - February 17, 2015



This past weekend, I finally managed to get out of town and make a trip down to Palm Springs. It was an amazing weekend filled with lots of great food and champagne. Of course, my favorite part had to be stopping at the World Famous Cabazon Dinosaurs on the way back. It wouldn't be a trip to the desert without vising these friendly-looking dinos!

Dress: Target (similar here & here),  Bag: Kate Spade,  Shoes: Target,  
Sunglasses: Candie's (similar here)


 



 





Thanks for reading!

You May Also Like

11 Comments

  1. This tunic is beautiful!

    xx Cara
    www.carascliche.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. cool photos dear , Love your dress and bag
    also check out my blog

    https://thefashionsateen.wordpress.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such amazing pictures! The best backdrop ever!
    X

    Joy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty!! Loving that dress with the floral print and that bag is perfect for spring!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeat Soles

    ReplyDelete
  5. Nice dress!

    http://shareasecretmag.com/

    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love your dress and purse!! Fab look.
    || D I A N A ||
    www.TheNeonFactor.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. I LOVE palm springs! I went there for spring break last year. PS your dog is just the cutest!

    xo,
    Bri
    http://cityfashiongirl.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  8. Amazing dress, love it :)

    yellowpumpkiin.blogspot.de/2015/02/adorable.html

    ReplyDelete
  9. I saw this background with Andy Torres
    This post is just incredible! Well done :DD

    www.leclothes.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. Found your blog recently and I’d like to say that I’m in love with it!
    Interesting posts and beautiful photos!
    I’ll be happy to see you in my blog!)

    Diana Cloudlet
    http://www.dianacloudlet.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your dress is so cute and this whole post has me in backdrop envy, great shots!!

    Xx Sylvia
    www.fixintothrill.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!