hidden beauty

by - February 09, 2015


Have you ever stopped to really look around a basic shopping center you shop in all the time? I never did until the blue sky was shining against the beautiful mountains behind my favorite Target store. It inspired me to go to a few of my other usual places to really stop and explore the beauty.

Top: Target,  Pants: Target,  Scarf: Target, (similar here & here)  Shoes: Forever 21,  
Bag: Kate Spade,  Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar here)






Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

4 Comments

  1. Amazing pictures! Such a gorgeous look! Great sense of style!
    xx
    cvetybaby.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The sunglasses are so cool!
    Emilie
    http://mylittlefashiondiary.net

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE those pointed toe red flats - so pretty! :)

    Xo, Alison
    http://www.simplyfairbyalisonjeanine.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the pops of red - the shoes are amazing!!

    xoxo

    Kaley

    My Closet Life Blog

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!