A Day at the Beach

by - May 02, 2014


The temperature outside in SoCal yesterday reached up to 100 degrees! Because of this, a lovely new friend and I decided to go explore the beaches of Malibu. It was absolutely beautiful, and the best day I've had since moving down here. We witnessed a man wind surfing (my friend was kind enough to hold the sail steady while he tried and failed to set it up alone), we saw tons of dogs (my favorite!), and ended the day with delicious fried foods and some tasty champagne. I won't let even a month pass before going down to that amazing beach again!















Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

13 Comments

  1. Awesome post and pictures! You had such a great time there! =)

    Please, check out my blog!
    http://whattostyle.blogspot.com/

    xoxo,
    Jess

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post! Hope you had a great time!

    ~ Mckenzie xx
    http://www.mckenziechannon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sounds like a perfect day!! That good looks so yummy!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. You do this on purpose, don't you :-( just when forecast tells me the weather is getting colder over the weekend even the temps already dropped.............just kidding Allison. Sounds like a perfect day for the beach. Lovely photos. Looks like you spent a fantastic day at the beach. Enjoy sweetie.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! Aw, well I hope it warms up for you soon, Lenya! :)

      Delete
  5. I definitely wish I was at the beach as well! this is such a great post and it makes me wish for summer even more!
    You have a great blog, Allison!
    I'm your newest follower of your lovely blog! Would you like to follow each other? I’d love for us to keep in touch via GFC :)
    Hope you're having a lovely Friday!xx

    ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡ Creme de la Chic ♥ ♡ ♥ ♡

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much, I will definitely follow you back! :)

      Delete
  6. Aww this place looks amazing and since now the weather is getting better (: beach is like the best place to be at! x

    http://birdiethgirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great blog! Amazing photo :)
    Following

    http://hanaylena.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!