Dress for Less

by - May 25, 2014


Who doesn't love a good summer dress? I know I do! I especially love options that are all under $50. These are some dressed from H&M that I am currently obsessing over. Especially the orange crêped dress!

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6


Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

15 Comments

  1. I love summer dresses too! They are so easy to wear and make your outfit so much dressier and fun :)
    Following you on Bloglovin!
    XOXO

    Milu
    www.hellolupi.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great picks!

    Btw would you like to follow each other via GFC? Let me know in my blog!
    P.S I always follow back :)
    Lou of, steal-thestyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely picks for summer. I like 3 & 4 :)

    Krissie x - http://pearlsofstyle.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. great post..I like number 3 and 6..

    ^_^

    visit my blog..
    Centrum Style
    or follow me on :
    mdayomi Bloglovin
    http://lookbook.nu/mdayomi


    ReplyDelete
  5. I love summer dresses. I hope this summer will be just perfect for them here in Ireland, because usually we have pretty much the same weather all year around.
    You have made lovely selection.
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will send positive weather energy your way, haha! :)

      Delete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!