A Day on Coronado Island

by - May 09, 2014


I know, I know, another trip post. I'm sorry! I just can't help but share the amazing beauty of Coronado Island. It's located right off of San Diego in Southern California, and has to be in my top 5 favorite places. There's so much to do and see, and there's even a haunted hotel! What are your favorite places to Vacation?

Top: Target,  Shorts: Charlotte Russe (old, similar here),  Swim Top: Target  
Bag: Dooney & Bourke,  Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old, similar here)











 




Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

5 Comments

  1. So fun!! That wine looks amazing right now!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogsot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you are doing this on purpose :-( it's pouring here :-(............. aww Allison I love the pics, all that lovely sunshine, the blue sky, beautiful place. Thx for sharing. Love the pic with the King. Oh BTW send some sunshine my way honey puleeeeeze ;-)
    Have a fabulous weekend girl.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aw I feel so bad! I will send all the sunshine your way :) You're so sweet <3

      Delete
  3. I would love to follow for follow :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!