To Cuff, or Not to Cuff?

by - May 14, 2014



While browsing Forever 21's website a few months back, I stumbled upon this ear cuff. I had been eying a similar one from Nasty Gal for awhile, but the price was not anything to get excited about. That's why when I discovered the Forever 21 version was less than $10, I added it to my cart quicker than I could blink an eye! However, I didn't actually wear it until just the other night. I had been a bit skeptical about whether the extremity of the whole thing would make me look chic, or make me look crazy. But guess what? I got a ton of compliments on it! What is your opinion on the ear cuff trend?

Ear Cuff: Forever 21 (old, similar here, here, & here)








Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

17 Comments

  1. I'm kinda loving this! So fun and definitely something different!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's exactly how I feel! Thanks, girl :)

      Delete
  2. I love the ear cuff! I don't have the courage to wear one, but they just look so original and neat. Yours is beautiful!

    xo, Bekka
    Palm and Peachtree, A Fashion and Lifestyle Blog
    Instagram | Facebook | Bloglovin


    ReplyDelete
  3. I've been asking myself the same question! I actually really love this one! The shape is perfect! Some of then make you look like you have an elf ear! Ha! ;)

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so true! Haha! I'm glad mine seems to work :)

      Delete
  4. I am not going to lie--I was skeptical, but I really think I Love them :) Just have to be worn with the right hair and outfit!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow that's such an awesome cuff! Love it!
    xo, Connie
    www.connnietang.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like it. I think it's the perfect one for you. It doesn't make you look crazy, on the contrary there is a very sophisticated look to it. And don't let anyone tell you otherwise.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. You pull this ear cuff off perfectly! It looks chic and cool. I love the bling on this one too, it's a serious punch of glitter! Personally, I love the idea of an ear cuff. While I haven't bought one yet, I definitely should. I don't have my ears pierced, so I think this is a perfect solution. Thank you so so much for taking the time to have a read over at The What's In Between! It warms my heart! xx

    The What's In Between

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! Thanks for stopping by my blog :)

      Delete
  8. I don't think I could pull of this trend but I really love how it looks on you!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Bugsy's Box Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!