Blue Leopard

by - May 03, 2014


Have you ever found a piece of clothing that looks so great on your body, that you went out and bought it in every single color available? That's exactly what happened when I found this dress at Target about a year ago. The flared bottom makes my waist look super tiny, and other parts look, well, awesome. So, I went and bought it in the other colors that were available at the time. I couldn't be happier with the way this dress makes me feel!

Dress: Kate Young for Target,  Shoes: Payless,  Necklace & Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old)



 





Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

3 Comments

  1. Looks great with the blue shoes! I'm not a super big fan of animal print, but to each their own! ~ Mckenzie xx
    http://www.mckenziechannon.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a cool dress Allison and you're wearing it beautifully. No wonder you bought it in every available color. Sure I do it all the time, I mean when there is something I really like I do buy it in more than one color.
    hugs
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If it fits, buy it in every color! Haha! :)

      Delete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!