1 Pair, 2 Ways

by - May 16, 2014


I found these pants in the clearance section at Target the other day, and immediately fell in love! However, I was torn with how to style them. I loved the way the neon meshed with them, but also wanted to accent the gold detailing by adding like accessories. After a minute I decided, why not do both? I love these outfits! Which one is your favorite?

Outfit 1:

Top: Thrifted,  Hat: Target,  Sandals: New York & Company,  Sunglasses: old (similar here)

Outfit 2:

Top: Thrifted,  Shoes: Target,  Necklace: Etsy,  Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old, similar styles here) 













Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

27 Comments

  1. Those pants are seriously amazing! Love it with the neon! So cute!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love outfit number one! Afterall who doesn't love a bit of fluorescent in the Spring-time?!

    Deb | Debra Bros Blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ahh i just adore your style!! And the way you styled this pair of pants two ways are ahmazing!! I love that they are actually totally different looks--I can't even pick a favorite, you are killing it in both :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are too kind! Thanks, girl! :)

      Delete
  4. AnonymousMay 16, 2014

    Love both combinations!

    xoxo
    Veronica

    Fancy To Go

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love those pants on you dear! **

    ❤ ✿ NEW POST ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your pants!
    Kiss!
    Passa a trovarmi VeryFP

    ReplyDelete
  7. The trousers are so cute!
    My fav is the first look :)


    WWW.FASHION-BREAKER.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great pants! Love the one with neon top.Fabulous!
    http://www.fabuloustorture.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the combination with the neon top the most! As this summer I am totally gushing over everything that is neon! :)

    www.callmemaddie.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's hard to tell Allison, I love both, but if I have to choose, I would go for the neon top one.
    Happy Weekend honey
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  11. I like them both, but that velvet top is such a cool piece especially!

    ♥ perfectly Priya

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!