Lady in Red

by - May 15, 2014


Sometimes an outfit with only two colors can turn out to be one of your favorites. I found this dress a week ago at H&M and new it would go perfectly with my striped hat, but I assumed I would pair it with different colored shoes and maybe some different accessories. However, the simplicity of the white and red really ended up making this outfit!

Dress: H&M (similar here),  Shoes & Hat: Forever 21,  Bag: Dooney & Bourke (similar here)
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (old, similar styles here),  Accessories: target (old)








Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

37 Comments

  1. Red looks really good on you and I love the hat you combined!

    And thank you for your pleasant comment on my blog! I checked your blog and I like it <3 Of this cause I would like to follow you on gfc and/or bloglovin. It would be great if you come again to my blog to follow me – then I will follow you immediately back.

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I will definitely follow you! :)

      Delete
  2. Love your look! Skater dresses are very flattering. Love the striped hat too.

    Jasmine x
    For a Real Woman
    So easy Spanish!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful look! I love red and white together. Such a classic look.

    www.simpleaesthetic.com

    x,
    Hilary

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my Allison you look so cute. What an adorable outfit. I love the second pic, made me smile it's like I could hear you thinking......oh come on hurry on I wanna go to the beach.........
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  5. So pretty! That dress looks gorgeous on you and I love those sandals!!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are rocking that dress girl! Red looks great on you! Love your sandals too!

    <3, Pamela
    sequinsandseabreezes.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Abito con un bel punto di rosso, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  8. E poi il tuo cappello è troppo bello e ti sta benissimo, baci Angelichic

    WWW.ANGELICHIC.COM

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look fabulous in that cute little dress. Red is definitely your colour and paired with white is so perfect for summer.
    ♥
    xoxo Ra

    http://www.ramona-strikeapose.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
  10. Totally adore your simplicity of the red and white! Two colors can really make a statement :) You look gorgeous!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  11. You look great in red! I wish I was typing this on my iPhone right now because I desperately want to use the "woman in a red dress" emoji! http://emojipedia.org/people/dancer/ :)
    xx,

    Paisley

    paisleynotplaid

    ReplyDelete
  12. Such a great look! ♡´・ᴗ・`♡
    Thank you for your nice comment on my blog! Following you on GFC now! I hope you will do the same dear~
    Keep in touch! ♡

    ❤ ✿ MY BLOG ✿ ❤
    Rinako

    ReplyDelete
  13. Love that dress... It is such a fun and flirty style:)
    xo Olivia

    ReplyDelete
  14. great post! I love your blog!*.*
    Do you want to follow each other on instagram? I'm @chicstreetchoc! leave a comment i will follow u back!
    FOLLOW ME ON FACEBOOK
    CHIC STREET CHOC

    ReplyDelete
  15. Cute! Love this summer look!

    Lindsay,
    www.fatfreefashion.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. That dress is adorable on you! Perfect little summer dress!

    -Sharon
    The Tiny Heart
    Bugsy's Box Giveaway!

    ReplyDelete
  17. such a gorgeous look!
    that hat is perfection :)

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!