Flamingo Me Crazy

by - May 31, 2014


Awhile back I read somewhere that tropical prints were going to be very in for Summer, and I must admit that I wasn't too crazy about the idea. The thought of walking around with pineapples and palm trees on my clothes just didn't excite me. That all changed, however, when i discovered my new love of flamingo prints! I've been seeing them pop up a lot more lately, and I am slowly becoming obsessed. What do you think of the trend?

1 / 2 / 3 / 4 / 5 / 6

 
Thanks for reading <3


You May Also Like

14 Comments

  1. I know what you mean about not being excited bout prints like palm trees etc and I would def not have thought to like flamingos either but I like the options I'm seeing especially the suit and the romper! I guess it's all about how it's worn!
    www.yvonnesloves.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. the flamingo bikini!!! so cute

    francesca
    FrankVinyl

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just stopping by to wish you a fabulous Sunday Allison, great picks btw!
    kisses darling
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am SO obsessed with the flamingo print too! That We Are Handsome one-piece is killer!

    xx Hélène
    www.FashionOverReason.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like it!! Lovely items!

    www.faraloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Flamingo prints are so cuuuteeee! I specifically love the skirt and the bikini. Great picks! :)
    Joined your site, hope you can check mine and join it as well.

    Sammie
    sammiethestargirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. love your style!In the year of 2017. People around me suddenly begin to hang out with maxi dress with pockets.I'm feeling curious and suspicion at the moment:"Is this a thing now?"And here's my thoughts after research and the dress that I bought.

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!