Come Up

by - July 25, 2014



The other day, I was rummaging through racks of clothing at a local thrift store when I discovered this dress. I thought it was cute, and it fit well, so I bought it. It wasn't until I got home that I realized just what this dress is. It's a vintage Louis Féraud dress from the 1980s! Louis Féraud is a well-known French fashion designer from the 70s and 80s. I already loved the dress, but knowing its rich history makes me love it even more! It gave me another reminder of why I love thrift stores so much.

 Dress: Louis Féraud,  Hat: Target (similar here),  Shoes: Audrey Brooke  
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar here)












Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

19 Comments

  1. I can imagine this dress is perfect for a hot summer day!

    xx from Bavaria/Germany, Rena

    International
    giveaway: Unpardonable fault and compensation

    www.dressedwithsoul.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encantan las gafas de sol!!

    www.be-minebylucia.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. So cute!! Loving the floppy hat!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. AnonymousJuly 25, 2014

    Bonito vestido!!
    Saludos

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely and cute dress!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking like a barbie in this ootd , amazing xoxo

    N@NY
    come & drop me some love sweetie on my new post ,,

    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    P.S. Follow me on insta & i will instantly follow back @nanyslife





    N@NY
    http://artofnanyslife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. So you hit the jackpot again Allison. The dress is insanely pretty. And yet another of your glamorous outfits. LOVE!
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a find! You found a treasure for sure.

    www.highheelsandtutus.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. That dress is so so so beautiful!

    Brigita,
    http://www.lostinpattern.com/

    ReplyDelete
  10. The dress is lovely. It's a great outfit! Enjoy the weekend xo

    memoriesofthepacific.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete
  11. what a beautiful dress, nice pick :)
    xx nic
    lifevsstyle.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Really chic outfit!!!! Kisses (and thank you for your visit),
    Eni

    http://eniwherefashion.blogspot.it/

    ReplyDelete
  13. You look stunning in that dress. Like a movie star! :D

    ReplyDelete
  14. Awesome dress! It was definitely made for you :) Thrift store finds are the best! Mckenzie xx
    www.mckenziechannon.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!