White

by - July 09, 2014




 Welcome to Day three of Thrift Week! I was thrilled when I found this particular dress because I surprisingly don't already own a white dress. I really thought I did, but when I got home with my new thrift finds, I realized I didn't! Thank goodness I bought this one. It's originally form Ann Taylor, and I scored it for under four dollars!

Dress: thrifted (similar here),  Bag: Coach,  Shoes: Payless



 



Speaking of great deals, check out the Mellow World extended Fourth of July purse sale going on now through Friday! Use the code MWFREESHIPJULY to receive free shipping site-wide. Check out the sale here!



Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

18 Comments

  1. Beautiful shoes! Would be great if we could follow each other on GFC/Bloglovin, let me know! x

    www.rougeuse.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good Morning Ms Allison, you are one elegant Lady this morning. LOVE it! The last pic of you is again soooo high society_ish, no wait I call it Allison_ish from now on. Missed you honey. Thx for the well wishes.
    kisses
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are so sweet, Lenya! I'm so glad you are doing better :)

      Delete
  3. I love white dresses and this one is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty! White is so perfect for summer!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. this white dress look so great on you! :)

    I would like to invite you to my giveaway on my blog YOKO NGUYEN BLOG

    ReplyDelete
  6. what a great price for the dress. looks lovely on you!
    xo,
    nancy

    ReplyDelete
  7. cute look and gorgeous thrift find! love those kind of bargains! eco- and wallet-friendly fashion :-D

    xo Melanie from The Fashion Menue

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is simply adorable Allison!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  9. Love this LWD!

    Heidi D.
    www.wiahesandreality.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. <333 cute look !
    http://www.karolinagespucci.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. White dresses ate the best for summer! Great find to.


    Luxx Mint

    ReplyDelete
  12. WOW what a great deal for that dress! I really need a white dress myself. Looks lovely on you girl.

    Lauren xo
    Sophisticated In Style

    ReplyDelete
  13. AnonymousJuly 10, 2014

    Love the outfit! I really want the heels :)
    xx
    Mia

    www.ssenescence.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Gotta love thrifting. Great find.

    http://lamentinglizzie.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!