Sheer Eyes

by - July 30, 2014



Lately, I've been seeing kimonos everywhere. I'm dying to purchase one, but I sadly cannot because I decided to participate in "No Buy July." That's why when I pulled out this scarf from the back of my closet, I got the brilliant idea to wear it as a kimono! It's not the same, but it has a similar affect. Plus, I didn't have to buy a single thing!

Scarf: Love Culture (similar here),  Top: thrifted,  Shorts: Charlotte Russe (similar here)
Hat: Target (similar here),  Sunglasses: Forever 21












Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

15 Comments

  1. Lovely and cute!

    missymayification.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute outfit! I love the improvisation! But come August, you can buy yourself a super cute Kimono! Mckenzie xx

    Teen Style by Mckenzie
    Bloglovin’
    Twitter
    Instagram

    ReplyDelete
  3. You always find the most unique pieces and totally rock them!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that scarf.
    www.kissthechic.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. You scarf_kimono looks great on you, the hat is divine. Clever idea Allison.
    xoxo
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  6. We were totally on the same kimono page today! They are so chic and this look is no different!
    Marianne
    www.goodgirlgoneglam.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love!!! Obsessed with that kimono!!!

    <3 Shannon
    upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Very cute look! I love kimonos also

    xoxo, Maria

    http://mystylecraving.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Really nice look!
    www.agoprime.it

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love the eyes and sunglasses. Check out my blog for the latest eyewear trends and let me know what you think.

    www.eyeseeeuphoria.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Loving that hat!! I've been looking for one all summer! Love your blog

    -Kárin
    Come visit my blog
    www.karinstyles.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Kimono's are such a great piece! I love how you stuck to no buy July and created you own 'Kimono' ... so creative!
    Cheers, Monique
    Casually Chic by Monique
    Find me at : bloglovin' | facebook

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!