España

by - July 07, 2014


Hello and welcome to Thrift Week! I'm excited to announce that this week I will be featuring a new outfit each day that I found at a local thrift store. Not only does my bank account love thrift stores, but it's fun to search through all the racks of clothes to find the hidden treasures. I wasn't sure about this particular dress at first. It wasn't until after I just went for it and bought it, took it home and styled it with this beautiful matching scarf, that I truly fell in love. The floral pattern and the way the fabric hangs reminds me of something you'd see in Spain. It's simply beautiful!
 
Dress: thrifted (similar here & here),  Scarf: Target (similar here),  Sandals: Kohl's (old, similar here)
Sunglasses: Forever 21 (similar styles here)








Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

11 Comments

  1. Muy guapa!!! Un colorido genial :)

    www.be-minebylucia.blogspot.com
    www.lasuitedelmomo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

  2. Looks amazing!

    My new outfit is online, what do u think about?
    BABYWHATSUP.COM

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your ability to go with COLOR POPS. Keep it up GF!

    Xo
    Livinlikelarz

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow such a cute outfit! Love the dress and how you styled it! :)

    New post on GIRL ABOUT TOWN BLOG
    FACEBOOK || BLOGLOVIN || INSTAGRAM || G +

    ReplyDelete
  5. So fun!! These colors are great and the head wrap is genius!! Can't wait to see the rest of your looks :)

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  6. That print is amazing

    Jessica
    www.jumpintopuddles.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous dress! Love the colors!

    <3 Shannon
    Upbeatsoles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Nice sunglasses. Looks similar to Tom Ford. See blog for latest eyewear trends.

    www.eyeseeeuphoria.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. What a lovely drss! You look fab!

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!