Petal Pusher

by - July 16, 2014


I know, another outfit with floral details. I can't help it, though, it's summer! Summer means lots of floral and tropical prints. At least, it does to me! I have loved this skirt from the moment I found it on a clearance rack at Target. The dark grey colors don't necessarily scream "stereotypical cheery summer print," and that's exactly why I like it. How do you feel about the overload of floral prints going on this season?

Sweater: H&M (similar here),  Skirt: Target (similar styles here & here),  Sandals: Target
Hat & Sunglasses: Forever 21











Thanks for reading <3

You May Also Like

8 Comments

  1. I LOVE the outfit! Especially the skirt & your shoes are so cute!

    www.midwestloveanddiamonds.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the cute skirt and shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. you look so cool and beautiful dear!
    Click to see my summertime escape
    Love, chantilly voeux.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have been addicted to baseball caps! Love this look.

    Ali
    Pretty in Python
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omgsh I love how you paired the girly skirt with the baseball cap--I would totally rock this whole look :) You look fab city!

    Tori
    FashionBlingGirlyThings

    ReplyDelete
  6. The skirt is gorgeous Allison. I love floral prints so I am quite happy about it.
    xox
    Lenya
    FashionDreams&Lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  7. I'm in love with your ugly shoes!!! And the tee! And everything! I loved it!

    Send you a million kisses!


    Walk a million miles

    Instagram

    Facebook

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this mix of trends Allison, you nailed it!!
    Baci,
    Coco
    Coco et La vie en rose / Bloglovin / Facebook

    ReplyDelete

I absolutely love each and every one of your comments!